Table of Contents
- 1 Where can I get aesthetic photos in Singapore?
- 2 Where can I take good pictures for Instagram?
- 3 Where is the best place to take photos in Singapore?
- 4 Where is the best place to take photos?
- 5 Where can I take nice car photos in Singapore?
- 6 Where can I take Instagram photos Singapore?
- 7 Is Fort Canning Park Singapore’s most Instagram-worthy place?
- 8 Is Singapore the most Instagrammable country in the world?
Where can I get aesthetic photos in Singapore?
Ready to find the most Instagrammable places in Singapore? Let’s dive right into this Singapore photo guide to discover Singapore’s best Instagram spots!
- Gardens by the Bay.
- SuperGrove Trees.
- The Cloud Forest.
- Little India Rainbow House.
- Haji Lane.
- Masjid Sultan Mosque.
- Pagoda Street Chinatown.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
Where can I take good pictures for Instagram?
If you can’t shoot outdoors, take photos near windows or in well-lit rooms. Even at night, it’s preferable to find sources of ambient light, like street lamps and store windows.
Where can I do street photography in Singapore?
OUR GUIDE TO SINGAPORE’S BEST PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATIONS
- #1 MARINA BAY SANDS.
- #2 THE SINGAPORE FLYER.
- #3 MERLION FOUNTAIN, MARINA BAY.
- #4 GARDENS BY THE BAY.
- #5 SINGAPORE’S ARAB QUARTER.
- #6 HAJI LANE (WITHIN THE ARAB QUARTER)
- #7 SINGAPORE’S CHINATOWN.
- #8 MAXWELL ST HAWKER HALL (OR ANY HAWKER HALL)
Where can I take pictures at night in Singapore?
Singapore After Dark
- Potato Head Folk, Keong Saik Road. If you have ever been to Keong Saik Road, it was probably in the day or earlier in the evening.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Maxwell Road.
- Orchard Road/Shaw.
- Suntec City’s Fountain of Wealth.
- Pinnacle @ Duxton.
- Sheares Road @ Marina Bay Sands.
- The Singapore Flyer.
Where is the best place to take photos in Singapore?
Here are the 15 best places to take photos in Singapore.
- Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay. Source: Christine Peterson.
- Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay. Source; Christine Peterson.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens. Source: Christine Peterson.
- Bollywood Veggies.
- Kranji Countryside.
- Open Farm Community.
- Jurong Bird Park.
Where is the best place to take photos?
Machu Picchu (Peru) Peru’s Machu Picchu is a dream for any photographer who loves traveling and taking large -scale landscape pictures.
How do you do worthy selfies on Instagram?
Score tons of likes with these easy tricks for snapping amazing selfies every time.
- 1 Vary your angles. yarashahidi.
- 2 Natural lighting is 🔑 emmachamberlain.
- 3 Snap a pic with your pet.
- 4 Avoid harsh lighting.
- 5 Have fun with it.
- 6 Know when to use flash.
- 7 Opt for a mirror selfie.
- 8 Make sure your background isn’t distracting.
How can I improve my Instagram quality?
Instagram can often reduce the quality of your images during uploads for a wide number of reasons, but if you’re looking to maintain quality then you should look to upload a high-quality, compressed JPEG file (max resolution: 1080 x 1350px) directly from your mobile or tablet to avoid any further compression by …
Where can I take nice car photos in Singapore?
6 INSTAGRAM-WORTHY SPOTS FOR CAR OWNERS IN SINGAPORE
- Thian Hock Keng. One of Singapore’s oldest temples is Thian Hock Keng, a restored religious site located in the vibrant Telok Ayer district.
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
- Canterbury Road.
- Raffles Marina Lighthouse.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
- Koon Seng Road.
Where can I take Instagram photos Singapore?
Cool Instagram-worthy places in Singapore
- Fort Canning Park Tree Tunnel. This one’s the epitome of natural ambience.
- Haji Lane. Photography: Rigel via Unsplash.
- The House of Tan Teng Niah.
- Henderson Waves.
- Gillman Barracks.
- Esplanade Bridge.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
- Raffles Marina.
What are the most Instagram-Worthy landmarks in Singapore?
The most Instagram-worthy landmarks in Singapore Gardens by the Bay (Supertree Grove) Gardens by the Bay is not only one of the most Instagrammable places in Singapore, but also one of the most famous attractions of the city, and a must-see on any Singapore itinerary.
Is the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore Instagram-Worthy?
The Marina Bay’s infinity pool is absolutely Instagram-worthy, as is the hotel’s rooftop bar and the incredibly-alien landscape of Gardens by the Bay. Find out how to get to the top of the Marina Bay Sands in my post here.
Is Fort Canning Park Singapore’s most Instagram-worthy place?
Fort Canning Park has one more Instagram-worthy place in Singapore to check off — the Sang Nila Utama Garden, our favourite among the nine historical gardens located there. Reimagined as a 14th-century palace garden, the Sang Nila Utama Garden features several beautiful Javanese split gates and a reflective pool inside too.
Is Singapore the most Instagrammable country in the world?
Some two years ago, Singapore was ranked as one of the top ten most Instagrammable countries in the world — and it’s not difficult to see why. The island nation has lots of impressive sights, such as lush greenery at the Botanic Gardens and Gardens by the Bay that make us feel like we’re in Bali.