Who is the biggest YouTuber in Maharashtra?
Ashish Chanchlani is a famous Viner who hails from Maharashtra. His videos are funny and popular amongst the youth. He is a comedian and an entertainer. His videos are called vines and he is one of the most famous YouTubers of India who is based in Mumbai.
Who is the most famous vlogger on YouTube?
Influencer Matchmaker have compiled our top list of YouTubers with some of the most subscribers going into the New Year.
- PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers.
- Dude Perfect – 47 Million Subscribers.
- HolaSoyGerman – 40 Million Subscribers.
- Whindersson Nunes – 37.6 Million Subscribers.
- elrubiusOMG – 36.2 Million Subscribers.
Who is the first vlogger in YouTube?
The site’s co-founder Jawed Karim uploaded the first YouTube vlog clip Me at the zoo on his channel “jawed” in April 2005. The ordinary “everydayness” and “dry aesthetics” of Me at the zoo set the tone for the type of amateur vlogging content that would become typical of YouTube, especially among YouTubers.
Who is the best Indian Vlogger?
Here’s a list of the best vloggers in India:
- Flying beast. Gaurav Taneja, famously known as ‘The Flying Beast’ on YouTube, is one of the best vloggers in India.
- Carry Minati. Ajey Nagar, famously known as Carryminati, is a 21-year-old vlogger.
- Bhuvan Bam.
- Ashish Chanchlani.
- Mostly Sane.
- Loveleen Vats.
How do you start a vlog?
How To Start A Vlog – Step by Step Guide For 2021
- 1: Understand Your Audience and Find Your Niche.
- 2: Get Some Vlogging Inspiration.
- 3: Familiarize Yourself With the Platform.
- 4: Make Your YouTube Channel and Brand Yourself.
- 5: Invest in Good Gear.
- 6: Create an Outline.
- 7: Lights, Camera, Action!
- 8: Take Some Time to Edit.
How do you create a vlog?
How to Create a Vlog
- Feel out the competition and find your niche.
- Develop a content strategy.
- Invest in your equipment.
- Film and produce in batches.
- Optimize your vlog channel.
- Upload consistently.
- Analyze your metrics and optimize.