Table of Contents
The easiest way to turn on your Subscribe button is to go to www.facebook.com/about/subscribe and click the big green Allow Subscribers button. Click the drop-down arrow at the top-right of any Facebook page and click Account Settings. In the left sidebar, click Subscribers. Now you are on a page with several sections.
Go to your Facebook Page. Click “+ Add a Button” below your Page’s cover photo. Select a button from the menu that appears (e.g. the “Sign Up” button) and follow the on-screen instructions. The “website link” that you’ll paste into Facebook should be the URL of your subscribe form.
How do you make money from a channel on Facebook?
How to Make Money on Facebook [Easy Step by Step User Guide]:
- Selling Items in the Facebook Marketplace or a Facebook Buy and Sell Group.
- Sell From Your Facebook Fanpage.
- Operate a Facebook Group in Your Niche.
- A Suggested Facebook Sales Funnel.
- Influencer Marketing on Facebook.
How do I set up subscriptions on Facebook?
Enable subscriptions for your Page
- On your notification, click Get Started.
- Click Go to Creator Studio.
- Choose the Page you want to use for subscriptions and click Start Setup.
- Review and agree to the Terms.
- Set up a payout account.
- Choose the benefits you’ll offer.
- Choose/confirm your fan subscriptions price.
How do I find my subscriptions on Facebook?
To see all the public updates you’ve subscribed to, go to your profile (Timeline) and click on the subscriptions box; this will show you a list of all your public subscriptions. You can manage your public subscriptions from this list as well.
Should I make a Facebook page for my YouTube channel?
If you haven’t already set up a Facebook page for your business, now’s the time to set one up: It can help easily increase page views of your YouTube videos. Alternately, you can embed your latest YouTube videos in your Facebook page so they can be watched on Facebook.