Table of Contents
- 1 How can I invest in mutual funds through mobile?
- 2 What are the 4 types of mutual funds you should invest in?
- 3 Which technology mutual fund is best?
- 4 Which is the best technology funds in India?
- 5 How to invest in mutual funds on the go?
- 6 How to invest in best mutual funds from different mutual fund houses?
How can I invest in mutual funds through mobile?
Top 5 Apps To Invest in Mutual Funds in India
- Coin by Zerodha. Download App: Android | iOS.
- Groww. Download App: Android | iOS.
- PayTM Money Mutual Funds App. Download App: Android | iOS.
- Kuvera. Download App: Android | iOS.
- ETMONEY. Download App: Android | iOS.
What are the 4 types of mutual funds you should invest in?
Generally speaking, there are four broad types of mutual funds: those that invest in stocks (equity funds), bonds (fixed-income funds), short-term debt (money market funds) or both stocks and bonds (balanced or hybrid funds).
Which mutual fund we can invest?
Top Performing Mutual Funds of 2021
|Scheme Name||Expense Ratio|
|Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund||0.75\%||Invest|
|IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund||0.74\%||Invest|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund||0.74\%||Invest|
|Invesco India Tax Plan Fund||0.88\%||Invest|
Which technology mutual fund is best?
Frequently asked questions
|Fund Name||Fund Category||5 Year Return|
|ICICI Prudential Technology Fund||Equity||34.3\%|
|Tata Digital India Fund||Equity||35.17\%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund||Equity||33.43\%|
|SBI Technology Opportunities Fund||Equity||29.96\%|
Which is the best technology funds in India?
1. Franklin India Technology Fund. To provide long-term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities of technology and technology related companies. Franklin India Technology Fund is a Equity – Sectoral fund was launched on 22 Aug 98.
Which is the best mobile app for mutual fund investment?
MyCams Mutual Fund App is the winner of the Best Financial App Award at GMASA for two consecutive years since 2015. I vote this as No.1 Mobile App to invest in mutual funds.
How to invest in mutual funds on the go?
You can invest in a mutual fund directly or via distributor/agent. In order to improve services and investor experience, most of the mutual fund houses have launched online portal and mobile apps. You can use Mutual Fund Mobile Apps for investing in the mutual funds on the go. You can even track your mutual fund portfolio using these apps.
How to invest in best mutual funds from different mutual fund houses?
You can invest in Best Mutual Funds from various mutual fund houses through this App. 2) GoMF App by MF Utilities. Mutual fund investors can have a Common Account Number and they can access online to transact and view their unit holdings. You can buy and sell mutual fund schemes through this App.
Is FundsIndia a good app for investing in SBI based mutual funds?
Overall it is a good App for making investments in SBI based mutual funds. FundsIndia is one of the best mutual fund app. FundsIndia mobile app allows you to invest in mutual funds and equities. The key features of FundsIndia Mobile App are given below.