Table of Contents
How can I pass NISM mutual fund exam?
Steps to pass NISM Exam in First Attempt
- Select the Right Exam and Study Material.
- Read the Workbook cover-to-cover.
- Take PrepCafe Mocks (Practice Exams)
- Register and Enroll Online on NISM Certifications Portal.
- Pass the Exam.
How difficult is NISM mutual fund exam?
The difficulty level of the NISM exams is between average to moderately high. For some exams, the contents and way of testing could be more difficult than the rests. The NISM Investment Advisor Exams (Level 1 and 2) contain relatively more practical contents as compared to the other courses.
Can I give NISM exam at home?
NISM remote proctored exam can be attempted by candidates from their own location such as home or office (instead of visiting a physical test center). To undertake Remote proctored exams candidates need to have a Windows OS based laptop/ Desktop with inbuilt Webcam, Microphone and stable internet connectivity.
How many times can I attempt Nism exam?
In case I appear and successfully pass same NISM Certification Examination multiple number of times even though my earlier NISM certificates are still in force, except in case of renewal in the last 12 months of validity of such certificate, then Certificate requests against such enrolments shall be summarily rejected/ …
What should I study for Nism?
Here are the Best Books for NISM Certification:
- NISM Mutual Fund Distributor.
- Investment Advisor Level 1 & Level 2:
- NISM Research Analyst:
- NISM Equity Derivatives:
- NISM Series V-C Mutal Fund Distributor Level 2:
- Mutual Fund Foundation:
- NISM-Series-XII: Securities Market Foundation:
Can we cheat in NISM online exam?
Candidate/s found adopting any of above acts of cheating / unfair means may or may not be issued a Prohibitive-Warning. Such Candidate/s identity and communication details shall be noted down by Proctor/s. If a candidate/s had passed such examination, the certificate/s shall not be issued against such examination.
What happens if I fail NISM exam?
In case the candidate fails to send such request to NISM within the stipulated 3 days, no reschedule or refund shall be provided. A candidate may be offered rescheduling of enrollment for an eCPE programme in case of Cancellation of an eCPE programme / sessions by NISM on any account.
Can we cheat in NISM exam?
Which is the best NISM certification?
1. NISM Mutual Fund Distributor. NISM-Series-V-A: The purpose of the Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination is to set a common minimum knowledge benchmark for everybody who is involved in the selling and distribution of mutual funds. You may purchase this book online here.