Table of Contents
- 1 Which mutual funds invest in electric cars?
- 2 Which electric vehicle ETF is best?
- 3 Is DRIV a good investment?
- 4 Will DRIV go up?
- 5 Which companies are DRIV ETF?
- 6 Is driv ETF good?
- 7 What are the best electric cars ETFs to invest in?
- 8 What is an electric vehicle investment fund?
- 9 What is the Global X autonomous & electric vehicles ETF (driv)?
Which mutual funds invest in electric cars?
There are eight funds that invest in electric cars:
- Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV)
- iShares Self-Driving EV and Tech ETF (IDRV)
- KraneShares Electric Vehicles and Future Mobility Index ETF (KARS)
- SPDR S&P Kensho Smart Mobility ETF (HAIL)
- SmartETFs Smart Transportation & Technology ETF (MOTO)
Which electric vehicle ETF is best?
The 5 Best EV ETFs
- DRIV – Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF.
- IDRV – iShares Self-Driving EV and Tech ETF.
- HAIL – SPDR S&P Kensho Smart Mobility ETF.
- KARS – KraneShares Electric Vehicles & Future Mobility ETF.
- LIT – Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF.
Is DRIV a good investment?
DRIV is rated a “Strong Buy” due to its solid short- and long-term bullishness and underlying industry strength, as determined by the four components of overall POWR Rating.
Is DRIV a buy?
What stocks are held in DRIV ETF?
Top 10 Holdings (29.66\% of Total Assets)
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.93\%|
|Toyota Motor Corp||7203||2.99\%|
Will DRIV go up?
The DRIV stock price can go up from 29.340 USD to 35.656 USD in one year.
Which companies are DRIV ETF?
DRIV Top 10 Holdings[View All]
- Tesla Inc 4.58\%
- NVIDIA Corporation 4.45\%
- Microsoft Corporation 3.22\%
- Qualcomm Inc 3.21\%
- Alphabet Inc. Class A 3.03\%
- Apple Inc.
- Intel Corporation 2.41\%
- Ford Motor Company 2.01\%
Is driv ETF good?
DRIV is rated a 5 out of 5.
Is DRIV ETF good?
Is DRIV ETF a good buy?
What are the best electric cars ETFs to invest in?
The Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV) is one of the most popular electric cars ETFs, with nearly $1 billion in assets. Global X has a solid track record for thematic ETFs such as this one.
What is an electric vehicle investment fund?
These funds allow investors to purchase shares in funds that track electric vehicle industry development. Investments are spread across multiple companies, reducing investment risk and offering returns similar to the average returns of the entire sector.
What is the Global X autonomous & electric vehicles ETF (driv)?
The Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV) seeks to invest in companies involved in the development of autonomous vehicle technology, electric vehicles (“EVs”), and EV components and materials. This includes companies involved in the development of autonomous vehicle software and hardware, as well as companies that produce EVs
Should you invest in electric vehicles in your portfolio?
Investment in companies such as Polypore International, Plug Power, and SQM offers portfolio exposure to electric vehicles while also maintaining diverse holdings outside the automotive industry. Exchange-traded funds that track electric vehicles are another possible opportunity for investors.